Chromoly 1993 Concorde Kudu Lite for sale or trade

Also willing to trade for decent classic cross country skis/gear!

Frame and fork/bars/stem/seatpost/brakes are spoken for. Drivetrain is spoken for. Just the wheels and tires left!

Hey folks. The time has finally come. Somewhat reluctantly selling the Concorde after an awesome year together on the trails and the race circuit. This is a super fast bike, but with a new MTB on the way, a new BMX, and a full basement, it is time to part ways.

Here she is.

1993 Concorde Kudu Lite, full chromoly frame and fork, metallic forest green with black and gold logos.

Ritchey Logic headset

Ritchey Chromoly stem

Ritchey 6061-T6 flat bars

Ritchey seatpost, (Missing decal)

Giant road saddle

Rocky Mountain rubber chunky grips

Shimano A20 polished cantilever brakes with good Kool-stop Salmon compound pads

Shimano A20 levers

New Shimano SLR Brake cables and housings

New Shimano SIS shift cables and housings

10 speed Shimano SLX shifters

10 speed SLX 11-36 cassette

10 speed SLX chain

New Shimano SLX rear derailleur, (Shadow)

Will have BRAND NEW SRAM S1000, 22/33/44 10 speed triple crank and X7 front derailleur when the new bike
comes in

Wheelsets

Trail wheels- DT Swiss XR425 welded rims with eyelets, laced to XTR M900 rear hub/STX-RC front hub with DT Swiss Revolution spokes. Hand built. Very smooth, straight, comfy. Have BRAND NEW Panaracer Fire XC Pro tires on with red sidewalls. Super hot.

Race wheels- Spinergy SPOX, with Kevlar spokes, carbon hub shells, crazy hub flanges, (Awesome looking!), lightweight skewers, sealed bearings. Includes spoke wrenches. These are N.O.S. from 1998 with about a dozen rides on them. Very light. VERY fast, spin up quickly and stop amazingly. These have new Schwalbe Rocket Ron tires installed on them. Raced twice.

Bike weighs 25 lbs. and change with Snafu Anorexic BMX pedals and the race wheels. Frame size is a medium, on the smaller end of things. I’m 5’8". Always WELL maintained, used Pro Link exclusively, drivetrain is very fresh, tires are all very recent, kept in optimal condition at all times. Very lively, responsive riding bike with that feel that only steel can give you. It is a rocketship when the hammer drops, perfect for XC, marathon events, rail trails, or whatever else you like to ride on a fully rigid bike.

It will be greatly missed, but looks forward to a loving forever home.

Asking $400, open to offers. Also willing to trade for canoe, old school or race BMX, archery equipment, etc. http://resource.pedaltrout.com/old_site_images/7c9c0c88a811ac12247f0040dc4873a1.jpghttp://resource.pedaltrout.com/old_site_images/e7fa091fe56d8907f27e36d0e6ce3265.jpghttp://resource.pedaltrout.com/old_site_images/b133787c4278dd7008f0f3243926645b.jpg

NEW PRICE

If this doesn’t sell, I may build it into a SS trials bike…

Might be nice to keep enjoying it that way. That being said, I may sell the Spinergy SPOX wheels with new Rocket Ron tires seperately, or trade for/towards BMX cranks, an un-used WIDE rim, like a Mammoth or Rhyno Lite, or a built wheel, brake booster arch, V-brakes, 25.4 clamp riser bars, etc.

Let me know!