Diadora X Trail 2 men's size 43 mtb shoes for sale

Front part can be equipped with crampons.

Not sure I’d want to be ice climbing in them… http://resource.pedaltrout.com/old_site_images/4ae6aa98aa63363c16ea74f927696bd9.gif

Definitely a great deal…

I’m selling a slighty used pair of men’s size 43(US 9) mtn bike shoes designed for clipless pedals. My reason for selling them is that they are too big for me and since they’re used, the retailer wont take them back. The shoes have various scratches, nicks and other signs of wear but they are only cosmetic. The shoes are still in great shape. They retail for between $200 and $240 US. At $80 they’re a bargain! Contact Finn at finn.obrien@ns.sympatico.ca if you’re interested. I can send photos.

For more specific info on the shoes, read on.

Fitting: Regular Race Last. A perfect fit across the entire surface.

Upper: Suprell-Tech, with Morpho Cage A-M, to ensure greater stability, breathability and comfort.

Hell counter: Pre-moulded ergonomic TPU heel cup to ensure better heel containment, with refractive rear inserts.

Closure: Micrometric with a 4-position adjustable buckle, adopting the new V-FIT ADJUST system to meet all closure needs. Velcro strap with Double Ring Speed Lace adjustment system.

Insole: Removable, made of perforated EVA, to ensure maximum breathability and moisture drainage. Anti-stretch fabric lining.

Weight: 355 gr

Sole: MTB Nylon, reinforced with fibreglass, combined with a Duratech rubber outsole. The fibreglass-reinforced nylon ensures the rigidity required to obtain a direct thrust and effective power transmission, while the rubber outsole provides maximum traction. Front part can be equipped with crampons. It adopts the exclusive interchangeable Diadora Multiped system, made of TPU and fibreglass-reinforced Nylon, to improvestability and facilitate clipping and unclipping from MTB pedals. High Grip finish in the pedal cleat area.