Does no one else MTB?

I may know of a demo for sale this winter :wink: lol

Just kiddin’. I only saw that nothing was posted here yet, so I figured I’d do the honour of posting something.

On a serious note, has anyone else here discovered the beauty and simplicity of a hardtail again after riding a dually for a while?

I ride my HT every once in a while and I’m amazed at how much more nimble it can be. That said, I’m old and unbrave, so the dualie gives me superior confidence in my oh-so shaky abilities.

My hardtail has been getting alot more attention then the dually lately (29er single speed) but nothing beats the dually when you want to let it all hang out on the descent.

My hardtail has been getting alot more attention then the dually lately (29er single speed) but nothing beats the dually when you want to let it all hang out on the descent.

Don’t let it all hang out too much… don’t want things getting caught in the wheels! :slight_smile:

I picked up a little hardtail this year, and I find myself ridding it more than I ride my dually, but I am also stuck in the middle of a pararie and only ride the big bike when I head to Fernie or COP.

I like to ride some mountians, but its one or the other with my budget.

Thanks, I am super stoked on it, riding it is really helping me on the big bike too.

Unless I have a breakdown on my fully, I probably won’t be back on the hardtail until winter. I’m pretty addicted to rear suspension.

I couldn’t see myself riding cross country on a hardtail anymore, or at least not every ride, but for street/park/dirt my 27pound(soon to be under 26 with some new rubber) Hardtail trumps my 7 and 7 38 pound Demo. But I am looking to pick up an all mountain/xc dually to try my hand at 24 hour races next season.

I have been debating replacing my dual suspension frame with a steal hardtail frame. I ride my single speed so much I don’t feel that I need the nice dually sitting there just waiting to be taken out for a ride. But when I do go out and ride the dually I have such a blast that I don’t think I could make the swap.

I’ve been forced back on a HT since my frame broke…

Not gona lie, rode out at whopper for the first time in a long time on a HT and it sucked. Yeah I could stand and pedal and it would take off, but everything else sucked…

I’ll keep it for winter, but can’t wait till I get teh squish put back together…