ECMTB Epic Road Trip Contest - 2022

Check out my activity on Strava: https://strava.app.link/ZXQn8OQtZrb

ECMTB_roadtrip Woolastook

Ran into @Jackieo doing some trail work so the first SHOUT OUT goes to her … big thanks for the trimming.

RVC deserves the second shout out for all the improvements and upkeep this place just keeps getting better.

Also a big shout out to woollistook park and campground a water park to keep the non bikers occupied and lots of other activities around the water and great facilities in the park super camping.

3 Likes

https://strava.app.link/lNUiIJkuZrb

Becaguimec ECMTB_roadtrip

Great to have Kim along this trip she picked the must eat ice cream treat for our first SHOUT OUT.

Also the fresh Market across from the ice cream shop for the local covered bridge chips big shout out to them.

Also the Becaguimec trail association deserves a Shout out for the continued work on the trial it seemed like there were at least two new sections since my last trip here.

3 Likes

#ecmtb_roadtrip the Gorge! Shoutout to our pals @trailflow Ryan and Michelle. Thanks for the awesome race course preview and all the great trail work.

4 Likes

#ecmtb_roadtrip… Woolastock trails.
Shoutout to the rvc for the trail development and maintenance and meeting Jackie 2021 female winner of the contest.
Shoutout to the cool ice cream barn that has the best selection of ice cream and Woolastock park for camping.

3 Likes

#ecmtb_roadtrip… Becaguimec trails. First time here and we climbed the downhill trail until we figured out where we had to go. You don’t want to fall off and roll down the hill, it’s steep and quite a ways to the bottom!!
Shoutout to Irving for the diesel, CV’s for the snack bar option by the heartland bridge, longest covered bridge in the world!! And fresh mart for the last minute groceries and covered bridge potato chips.
Lots to do in Heartland, nice old history here. Who knew it’s where Day and Ross trucking hangs their hat!!

3 Likes

We spent a few days in PEI this weekend. Here is our ride at Brookvale. As always, what a fun time on PEI dirt!

Shoutout to our friends at Meridian 63 and Bits Bike Brews!

IMG_4270.PNG

2 Likes

Lots of shade to be found on the #ecmtb_roadtrip to Irishman’s Road Recreation Site. Longbow for the flow and Garney Dodge for the tech. Thanks to West Hants Regional Municipality for the trails. Longbow feels like a Trailflow creation but not sure.

3 Likes

https://strava.app.link/cDufOrDT1rb

ECMTB_roadtrip MADAWASKA Trails an awesome gem in Atlantic Canada

SHOUT OUT to the MADAWASKA Trails association for the continued improvement and some of the best signage…

SHOUT OUT to the town of Edmunston for the great water front green spaces and bike paths.

SHOUT OUT to the SCOOP ROYAL awesome ice cream… notice a trend… Ride to Eat…

20220727_155744
20220727_135732
20220727_194953

2 Likes

#ecmtb_roadtrip…… Madawaska trails. By far one of the nicest trail networks in Atlantic Canada.
Shoutout to the royal scoop for yummy ice cream, BBQ Bruce made me pay :laughing:, the Walmart for a late night snack and the Madawaska trails association for all their awesome work. The climbing is worth it for the downhills.

Vagabond points as this trail and brookvale meet the criteria. :smile:

3 Likes

Short but sweet ride at Brookvale. Feels good to be back on the bike #ecmtb_roadtrip

9 Likes

Good to see you on the mend, @Lukas_Poole!

1 Like

Thanks! Shoulder is feeling great. Other parts not as much lol

1 Like

#ecmtb_roadtrip stop at Rockwood park:

Really just farted around the skills park with Zoe and went up to the look off.

I couldn’t really figure out where the other trails connected and did not have much time.

#shoutout to St Andrews by the sea campground for accomodations.

2 Likes

#ecmtb_roadtrip

Polly Bike Park.

Some well built flow trails. Zoe and I had a blast:

(don’t tell her I poster her picture, lol)

#shoutout to KOA Sussex and Mispec Beach which we are not allowed to camp at but at advice of Nancy (a sage senior in our neighbourhood)… we did anyway.

5 Likes

#ecmtb_roadrip

Spent the weekend in New Brunswick and rode Poley Mountain twice! They have some really fun trails and we’ll definitely be back.

Thankful for the beautiful weather and a few sun showers :cloud_with_rain: :sunny:

Shoutout to Velo Moncton for the BOGO MTB shorts :metal:t3:

5 Likes

#ecmtb_roadtrip

Minto. Thank you Tiny Trails for the campsite, cold beer and awesome vibe.

4 Likes

I may have seen you there, @gillmorrissey. The jersey looks familiar.

I was there yesterday with my Daughter.

@JeffV - I think you might have been behind us on the lift on our first run! Hope you both had as much fun as we did.

1 Like

Ski poley run today! Had a blast with some friends! Definitely would go back!
Shout out to slope side bar at poley for a delicious cold pepsi to finish off the runs! :ok_hand:t3:

5 Likes

Today was epic!

2 Likes