ECMTB Epic Road Trip Contest - 2022

#ecmtb_roadtrip Cardigan

Plus Completionist PEI woowoo

Sweet heavenly flow takes you straight to the zone on these trails. New trail was a treat.

Shout out to trail crew met along the way, Anna and Greg. And Ann’s cakes and bakery for cheesecake!

6 Likes

Chillaxed singlespeed ride at Irishmans rd today. Shoutout to Good Robot for the post-ride Bevy
#ecmtb_roadtrip

6 Likes

#ecmtb_roadtrip Keji

Got in a ride on the new MTB trail at Keji, Ukme’k. Shout out to Saltbox brewing for the beer and cider that we enjoyed during our stay in the park.

3 Likes

#ecmtb_roadtrip
Nine Mile Riviera
Shout out to Propeller for post ride hydration

2 Likes

A quick stop at Keppoch with the kids for the #ecmtbroadtrip.

5 Likes

ECMTB roadtrip to Brookvale. What a blast. Shout-out to Route 6 fish and chips for the post ride grub.

3 Likes

https://strava.app.link/7GKH6oJHRsb

ECMTB_roadtrip River Ridge Commons

Never lost but it was a bit of a routing challenge… Fun place

SHOUT OUT to the New Germany Fresh Market… snacks close by…

3 Likes

#ecmtb_roadtrip…. River ridge common. Coolest skills park

Shoutout to new Germany fresh mart for pre ride snacks, Esso for gas and Tim’s for the bfst sandwich after my peanut butter sandwich fell on the parking lot ground.

3 Likes

Ecmtb_roadtrip Irishman’s road
Thanks @riderx for the post ride :fire:

3 Likes

Great night out at Irishman’s with @ecmtb_net and @mtbatlantic. Hot and muggy! Shout out to Lake City Cider and @riderx for the after ride snacks and :fire:.

3 Likes

ECMTB road trip to Irishman’s road. Shout out to Riderx for the post ride bonfire and marshmallows!

2 Likes

#ecmtb_roadtrip. Rockwood park.
Shoutout to Tim’s for coffee and pre ride snacks, ymca for a bathroom break and Jim’s bike shop in Moncton for the purchase and great service.

2 Likes

https://strava.app.link/h2zhAtzNYsb

SHOUT OUT to the Rockwood trails association for the continued improvement.

#ECMTB_roadtrip Rockwood

4 Likes

Irishman’s Road #ecmtb_roadtrip

Shoutout to @riderx for the post ride snack and bonfire

3 Likes

Brookvale! #ecmtb_roadtrip

Shout out to Twin Shores Campground for the excellent accommodations!

Check out my activity on Strava: 15.7 km Mountain Bike Ride on September 2, 2022 by Jeff V. on Strava

Had a blast ripping 'er up.

Almost bit it on the new one (mussel sock ?)… going a wee bit too fast and not looking far enough ahead. Felt like I was going to go over the bars on a succession of rollers, hehe.

6 Likes

#ecmtb_roadtrip WhiteRock Rec Area

Shout out to Gateway Market for lunch to go!

1 Like

Check out my activity on Strava: https://strava.app.link/x6dIC8zw1sb

French Fort Cove #ECMTB_roadtrip

SHOUTOUT TO the Frenchfort cove trails association for the great trail maintenance and repair of the bridges

SHOUTOUT to Bike Miramichi inc for the great new signage

1 Like

#ecmtb_roadtrip… French Fort Cove.
First time here and it’s a awesome trail. Detest the skinny bridges but I just need to get over that!!

Shoutout to Tim’s for pre ride snacks and the trails association for all their hard work, you have built some great trails

1 Like

#ecmtb_roadtrip

Irishman’s Road; First time through the park and loved it! Even took some time to find a Geocache :mag_right:

2 Likes

#ecmtb_roadtrip Minto

Always want to come back to these trails

Shout out to Mountain Bike Minto for such a unique trail system

2 Likes