ECMTB Group Ride - Tues Oct 23

Tuesday looks fairly wet so we’ll stick to the all weather trails in Shubie park this week. Keep an eye on this thread in case we have to cancel due to rain.

Where: Shubie Park - meet in the small parking lot past the movie theatre in Dartmouth crossing.
When: Tue Oct 23 at 7pm
Difficulty: Beginner

Notes: Lights are required

• Going, see you there!
  • Wish I could, maybe next time.
  • Maybe, I’ll let you know.

0 voters

If you plan to attend, please indicate that you are going above and ensure your profile has the Member Name and Emergency Contact fields filled in.

It is every rider’s responsibility to know their own abilities, make smart decisions and ride safely. As a community ride we will ensure you are not left behind and as a group we know we are safer when we have others with us.

Please pay attention to the trail difficulty posted above.

1 Like

Hey Derek, would there be any interest in a 6p start? We would probably miss the rains, but I do understand that this is right in the middle of family time…doesn’t matter to me either way.

Unfortunately I can’t get there any earlier with work and kids and supper etc. If anyone wants to get a head start at 6 though, go for it. We can meet you in there or back at the parking lot at 7.

1 Like

Are we sticking to crusher dust trails, or is there also singletrack?

90% crusher dust.

Secret single track is in good shape and we can play in it for a bit and line 24 is an option as well

2 Likes

Post ride beverages at Upstreet.

WHAT! They better have domestic beer, none of that micro swill

2 Likes

Looks like the rain will hold off.

Damm work! Any post ride beer shots ?

That was a great ride. Never been on that trail before. Sorry for all the flats!

2 Likes

There’s an answer to that problem, 27.5 :wink:

1 Like