ECMTB Hoodies are available for pick up or purchase

We are proud to introduce ECMTB hoodies. Perfect for post rides, around the bonfire or out on the town with your friends.

• 13-oz, 50/50 cotton/polyester fleece
  • Compacted yarns to minimize shrinkage
  • Double lined hood with drawstring
  • Anti-pill
  • Classic fit

The hoodies will be available in Black or Grey with a small white logo on the left chest and a larger logo centered on the back. The hoodies are being supplied by our friends at www.sportwheels.ca.

The cost will be $55.00 per hoodie.

Order details can be sent to konarider@hotmail.com with the subject line Hoodies as it may go to my spam folder.

Include the following information: Colour of hoodie (black or grey) and size.

Money can be sent to konarider@hotmail.com as well, with the subject line Hoodies.

The ETA will be approximately 4-5 weeks from the date the order is placed. We will be placing the order on February 26th.

8 Likes

Nice! I’ve only been asking for hoodies for a couple years now. Bout time.

1 Like

Only a few days until we put our order in. We are ordering more than what is pre-ordered of course, however, there will be limited supply.

Please include the size and colour preference with your payment or in a seperate email. Thanks as always for your support of our mountain bike community!

2 Likes

I have received some payments without order specifications.

If you have paid and may have forgotten to send in your order details please send them along to konarider@hotmail.com with the subject line ECMTB Hoodie with your size and colour preference.

I will reach out to folks that I can contact this evening or tomorrow am.

The subject line will automatically feed it to the proper email folder. I will double and triple check my spam and junk folders tomorrow at 9am as well of course.

Woohoo ordered mine finally a hoodie, thanks Mike

2 Likes

Big news coming soon!!!

Stay tuned!!

1 Like

The hoodies are here and look fantastic!

I have reached out to those whom I have contact information for. For those who may have just sent e payment, your email or phone number is not attached and thus I may not have your contact information.

I can be reached the following methods for pick up or purchase.

Email: konarider@hotmail.com with subject line hoodies
Text or call 902-220-0848
Messaage via this site.

I do not check whatsapp, instagram messaging or other platforms on a regular basis. Therefore, please use one of the above 3 methods.

1 Like

I have received several reports of folks trying to reach me with no success.

Instead of my hotmail, let’s try mphill72@gmail.com if you have had trouble contacting me. One can text me as well 902-220-0848.

I can not guarantee that I will be responsive on whatsapp, instagram or FB messenger. They are not platforms that I use regularly.