ECMTB Weekly Group Ride - Jan 21st

Might be a few more days before everything is packed and rideable, so let’s head to ol’ faithful, Shubie Park.

Where: Shubie Park - meet in the Dartmouth Crossing parking lot.
When: Tuesday, January 21/20 @ 7pm
Difficulty: Beginner/Intermediate

Notes: Lights required.

• Yes, see you there!
  • No, wish I could.
  • No, I’m broken.
  • Maybe, I’ll let you know.

0 voters

If you plan to attend, please indicate above that you are going and ensure your profile has the Member Name and Emergency Contact fields filled in.

It is every rider’s responsibility to know their own abilities, make smart decisions and ride safely. As a community ride we will ensure you are not left behind and as a group we know we are safer when we have others with us.

Please pay attention to the trail difficulty posted above.

It’s icy. Some plowed, some foot packed and some trail runner decided to bomb the only snowshoed section.
bootbomb

1 Like

Here’s a GoPro TimeWarp video of the first part of the ride. Snagged a tree with the camera about 15 minutes into the ride, and the camera was pointed at the sky for the rest of the ride, so I cut that part of the video out.

7 Likes

Another reason to go chest-mounted, especially for tall folks like me. :wink:

True dat. I usually go chest mount for solo rides, and helmet mount for group rides, but with the sketchy trails we tend to ride, chest mount is probably better - although not sure for the time lapse - my arms flailing all over the place might be distracting.