ECMTB Weekly Group Ride - Oct 5/21

Conditions look nice and dry this week so we are heading out to 9 Mile River.

Where: 9 Mile River Trails
Difficulty: Beginner friendly
Notes: Lights required

If you plan to attend, please indicate above that you are going and ensure your profile has the Member Name and Emergency Contact fields filled in.

It is every rider’s responsibility to know their own abilities, make smart decisions and ride safely. As a community ride we will ensure you are not left behind and as a group we know we are safer when we have others with us.

Please pay attention to the trail difficulty posted above.

I’m looking for a ride from West End Halifax. Willing to throw in a few dollars (or a beer) for gas.

I’m in the West End as well, near the rotary. Can pick you up just after 5:30 if still looking for a ride.

2 Likes

Not sure if im going yet as im not sure if ill be free… if i am i can carry 4 bikes total. Also in west end

Ill update by early afternoon if im goint… bike needs a very minor repair to it and i dont know if they can do it right there and thej or needs to be left with them

1 Like

Thanks, I’m close to Connaught and Chebucto. I can come down your way of it is more convenient.

1 Like

Will dm you

1 Like

To protect the health of everyone attending an official ECMTB ride or event, we will be following the current directives of NS Health, specifically the requirement to "provide proof of full vaccination to participate in discretionary, non-essential events and activities that gather people together."

You can bring proof of full vaccination with you to the ride, or just DM a pic to me beforehand. Your name will be added to a running list, so you won’t have to show it again in the future.

We realize this is short notice for tonight’s ride, so we’ll do our best to ease into this requirement. Going forward though, it will be mandatory.

9 Likes