ECMTB Weekly Group Ride - Sep 17th

Curious how the bridge progress is going? Come check it out with us. We’ll be riding the Norawarrent/West Pine trails this week.

Where: Norawarren trailhead
When: Tuesday, Sep 17th @ 7pm
Difficulty: Intermediate

Notes: Lights are required

• Yes, see you there!
  • No, wish I could.
  • No, I’m broken.
  • Maybe, I’ll let you know.

0 voters

If you plan to attend, please indicate above that you are going and ensure your profile has the Member Name and Emergency Contact fields filled in.

It is every rider’s responsibility to know their own abilities, make smart decisions and ride safely. As a community ride we will ensure you are not left behind and as a group we know we are safer when we have others with us.

Please pay attention to the trail difficulty posted above.

1 Like

If anyone is up for earning a little trail karma before the ride tonight…MRWA needs some lumber hauled in from Primrose Ave to the new bridge on West Pine (about 1km). I plan to be at Primrose at 6, if you can make it too let me know.

They also need a tool stash moved on West Pine, which we may take care of during the ride.

1 Like

Anybody who needs light, I have a fully charged bar mount ready to spare. Just let me know before we head in.

1 Like

Said I’d be there, but now working late :frowning:

1 Like

Bummer.

Note, you can change your vote by clicking “hide results”. It will then let you select another option.

Turns out I’m in the same boat.

Enjoy the ride tonight!