ECMTB Weekly Group Ride

We’ll be at Fight Trail this week, rockin the granite.

Where: Fight - Alabaster Way trailhead
When: Tuesday, July 24/18 @ 7pm
Difficulty: Intermediate with some advanced technical areas as well.

Notes

• Going, see you there!
  • Wish I could, maybe next time.
  • Maybe, I’ll let you know.

0 voters

If you plan to attend, please indicate that you are going above and ensure your profile has the Member Name and Emergency Contact fields filled in.

It is every rider’s responsibility to know their own abilities, make smart decisions and ride safely. As a community ride we will ensure you are not left behind and as a group we know we are safer when we have others with us.

Please pay attention to the trail difficulty posted above.

This is tough for me. Really want to get out and experience fight; however, due to an unfortunate commuting experience, I’m on the shelf for a couple weeks.

1 Like

Best to get yourself back to 100%. Fight trail isn’t going anywhere…happy to show you around there anytime, just let me know.

2 Likes

What route are you thinking about?

We’ll hit all the stuff in the front - osprey, schnitzel, attic, lou’s, spar, divide. Depending on the group and how much daylight we have, maybe down to the lake and back, or up to the Halifax rock and back.

2 Likes

I’m up for going tomorrow, but I might not have a car that day. Is there anyone who would be able to give me a lift up from the peninsula? If not, I’ll try to make it on my own.

Is this the correct trailhead location?

614 Herring Cove Rd, Halifax, NS B3R 1X6

We’ll meet at the Alabaster Way trailhead… near 459 Alabaster Way, Halifax, NS B3R 1X6

1 Like

@Joanna I added a map link above.

Thanks

Well that was a great ride. Thanks for coming out everyone.

4 Likes

That was a blast. Great ride. Thanks for hosting.

4 Likes

Fantastic ride. Great times! The trails are super!

5 Likes

Glad I was able to jump in for a little bit, nice to meet so many new faces. Those I didn’t get a chance I’ll to meet: next time. So many riders!

4 Likes

Thanks for a great ride. This was my first group ride with you and enjoyed it very much. It was great to see so many riders out and for me being a somewhat beginner rider I learned lots from watching.
Looking forward to tagging along in the future.

5 Likes