ECMTB Weekly MTB Ride - July 26th

Calling for a bit of rain on Tuesday so let’s do Shubie Park. We can meet at the parking lot in Dartmouth Crossing by the theatres.

If it does rain super heavy we can take it from there.

When: Tuesday, July 26th, 7pm
Where: Shubie Park

I’ll be there with bells on, literally. I can’t believe how busy it is there. I’ve never owned a bike bell before and for the first time ever I feel like I need one.

2 Likes

Hey! That’s my line! :stuck_out_tongue:

It’s all the Pokemon hunters. There were so many there the other night I felt like I was in the Tour de France and they were lining the roads to cheer me on. I would bet there were 300 people in the park

Like little pods of society. It’s kinda weird

I was over Halifax, near the wave on Sunday and they were everywhere. There must have been 40 people not moving just staring at their phones. I rode past and came back 20 minutes later and there was more people and the same group, none moved. It was…scary? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Maybe I’ll have to bring along my Weepinbell to destroy them, muhahahaha

1 Like

I’ll be there, but with only one bell on.

Would you people stop stealing my line! :smiley: :smiley:

So…how wet is too wet? As long as it isn’t raining at 6:45 I’m good to go.

As long as we’re not damaging the trails, or our bikes and it’s not raining I’m in.

I can’t make it tonight. I’m out.

I’m running a bit behind, but I should only end up being about 5 minutes late

Good ride guys! Had 6 of us there tonight. Push over 20k and ran some different routes. Had a blast!

1 Like

That was a lot of fun! I will post the pic soon. (okay I had taken a pic, but it was way too dark and it didn’t turn out…oops)

That was some good fun. Amazingly dry trail considering it rained all day, if it wasn’t for the leaves on the trees and brush we wouldn’t have got wet at all.

What was the count?

I’m pretty sure there were 6 of us.

1 Like