ECMTB Weekly Ride - 16 May 2017

MacDonald Sports Park, great when its been raining. Fast and fun with some dandy hills to climb.

Where: MacDonald Sports Park
When: 7pm
Difficulty: Beginner with some heart healthy climbs.

Notes: Requires lights towards end of ride.

• Going, see you there!
  • Wish I could, maybe next time.
  • Maybe, I’ll let you know.

0 voters

If you plan to attend, please indicate that you are going above and ensure your profile has the Member Name and Emergency Contact fields filled in.

It is every rider’s responsibility to know their own abilities, make smart decisions and ride safely. As a community ride we will ensure you are not left behind and as a group we know we are safer when we have others with us.

Please pay attention to the trail difficulty posted above.

If free from work I’ll definately be there.

1 Like

I’m going to join the ride but might have to bail out early if the light gets too low.

Accepting payment for the jerseys if anyone wants to settle up in person tomorrow.

@Cadence I’ll bring a spare light.

2 Likes

Thanks a lot @Rolls

Can anyone else bring a spare light. I have 2 people joining us tomorrow but I only have one spare light :stuck_out_tongue:

@IanM_MTB?

Would like to go but would have to bail early also no lights here. Haha

I have two extra lights, but one might be spoken for already. Ryan and Chris can fight for the remaining one. :wink:

1 Like

Shouldn’t be an issue if we don’t have enough lights. It’s only dark at the tail end of the ride and McD park is pretty easy to navigate your way out of in the dark if needed.

2 Likes

I’ll bring a spare.

2 Likes

Awesome. See you guys there!

2 Likes

Also bring bug spray :unamused:

Just never stop peddling :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Have to work late tonight.

Damm work! I might be up for some post ride beer though.

1 Like

Quite the turnout tonight…good stuff!

3 Likes