Where: Shubie Park, Dartmouth Crossing Entrance
When: 7pm
Difficulty: Easy.

Notes: Requires lights

• Going, see you there!
  • Wish I could, maybe next time.
  • Maybe, I’ll let you know.

0 voters

If you plan to attend, please indicate that you are going above and ensure your profile has the Member Name and Emergency Contact filled in.

It is every rider’s responsibility to know their own abilities, make smart decisions and ride safely. As a community ride we will ensure you are not left behind and as a group we know we are safer when we have others with us.

Please pay attention to the trail difficulty posted above.

Soggy is right, with some slush for good measure.

Hey guys. I have a friend coming to join us. I have a spare light but I’m not sure if the battery will hold out for the hole ride. Would anyone be willing to bring a spare light or two?

If I can get a lend of a more reliable one compared mine I would prefer to do that for him :slight_smile:

I’ll be there, but I might be a few minutes late depending on how slow going it is in Shubie from the Mall

Conditions weren’t great but it is good to get out.

Also, good to see Frank show up with a shinny new ride too.

We had six or seven, maybe. Would have been more if @riderx hadn’t sold his bike on the way to the ride.

2 Likes

haha. Yea Frank wanted to kill me about half way though the ride and was happy I didn’t let him quit halfway into the ride.

We also had a good discussion about how Tuesday rides are aimed to be community based rides and how everyone is out to be have fun on a socal ride. Made Frank feel a lot more comfortable about the group letting him catch up. :slight_smile:

It’s all about building a strong bike community!

3 Likes