ECMTB Weekly Ride - 22 May 2018

I hear Spider is in great shape and we haven’t been there in a while.

Where: Spider Lake
When: 7pm
Difficulty: Intermediate

Notes: Lights optional, bring bug spray

• Going, see you there!
  • Wish I could, maybe next time.
  • Maybe, I’ll let you know.

0 voters

If you plan to attend, please indicate that you are going above and ensure your profile has the Member Name and Emergency Contact fields filled in.

It is every rider’s responsibility to know their own abilities, make smart decisions and ride safely. As a community ride we will ensure you are not left behind and as a group we know we are safer when we have others with us.

Please pay attention to the trail difficulty posted above.

Still some ECMTB jerseys that haven’t been picked up yet. You know who you are. I’ll have them with me at spider if you want to meet there, even if you can’t stay for the ride.

Is any one going from quinpool/north end area or past the rotary that would have a spare seat? Or possibly two spare seats if @lancethedesigner might come?

I should be able to swing by, Krysta. I would have room for @lancethedesigner too.

Fair warning… I usually hit the post ride beer / chit chat.

The Esso by the rotary at 6:15, good for both of you? That way we could head up Joe Howe to get on bridge.

Would you, or anyone else, happen to have room for me too? I’m also on the peninsula.

Jeff, that would be fantastic. 6:15 it is! @Krysta

Yep works for me! Thanks!! Do we actually need lights?

@Krysta we’re good til about 8:30 without lights. Probably only needed if someone had a mechanical and couldn’t get out quickly. I’ll bring a spare.

1 Like

Sounds good thanks @Rolls ! My lights are in BC…

@Richard_P, if you are there at 6:15, I’ll have room.

@JeffV Awesome, thanks

I have a truck with a gatepad, so the bikes are good.

3 Likes

No ride for me but might just hit the post ride beer later on :sweat_smile:.

3 Likes

I’ll text you when we’re done.

That was a blast. Good to see everyone and a few new faces too.

4 Likes

Group pic (welll part of the group) from yest eve. Thanks! Felt nekked w/out helmet & glasses. Spare going in the back of the car.! PS: unsure if this is where I should post pics? 20180522_221200|500x500

Yes, you can post pics here or anywhere really.

Pic from every ride thread is also a good spot. Looks like something happened when you tried to upload the picture @zzoom