ECMTB Weekly Ride - Nov 17/20

Getting some rain today, so we’re going to return to one of our all-weather locations, McDonald Sports Park.

Where: McDonald Sports Park - park at the first gate
Difficulty: Beginner with some challenging hills

Notes: requires lights, dress warmly

If you plan to attend, please indicate above that you are going and ensure your profile has the Member Name and Emergency Contact fields filled in.

It is every rider’s responsibility to know their own abilities, make smart decisions and ride safely. As a community ride we will ensure you are not left behind and as a group we know we are safer when we have others with us.

Please pay attention to the trail difficulty posted above.

2 Likes

Are the jerseys gonna be at this ride? My bikes still in the shop but a darmouth pick up sounds perfect!

1 Like

Yes, Jetter will have them. He mentioned it when he posted the box of shirts that arrived.

The jerseys will be there! I sent you a PM though, may be able to save you a trip

I’ll be at the group ride this Tuesday… even though i opted for shipping it to my house, probably save you a trip to the post office. Lol…but keep the shipping $… put it toward something for the group:)

4 Likes

@DEBO if my water bottle is still kicking around maybe I can grab that from you if swing by?

Sounds good. Still have it. Ill bring it with me if i make it over tomorrow

1 Like