ECMTB Weekly ride - Wednesday June 12

Looks like the rain is going to start around the usual ride time this evening, so we’re moving the weekly ride to Wednesday.

Where: Fight Trail - Alabaster Way trailhead
When: Wednesday June 12th @ 7pm
Difficulty: Advanced

Notes: Lights are not necessary, bug spray suggested

• Yes, see you there!
  • No, wish I could.
  • Maybe, I’ll let you know.

0 voters

If you plan to attend, please indicate above that you are going and ensure your profile has the Member Name and Emergency Contact fields filled in.

It is every rider’s responsibility to know their own abilities, make smart decisions and ride safely. As a community ride we will ensure you are not left behind and as a group we know we are safer when we have others with us.

Please pay attention to the trail difficulty posted above.

Would like to attend, but Wednesday night is baseball for me :(. Next time!

Train pulls out Wedneday at 1pm. :frowning: have a good ride.

Broken chain and a few bent cassette teeth say no go for me :stuck_out_tongue:

Funny to see so many no’s this week.

Weather is looking great too.

I’m coming tonight, but my normal route would be through the armdale rotary, which has been a complete nightmare with the construction down there. I’ll leave plenty early, so I hope I’ll be on time.

1 Like

Belueve me @JeffV, it aches me to not be able to go. Fight is my favorite system

2 Likes

I’m coming for my first ride tonight.

It’s my first time there, is there any advice I need on finding the trail head once I get to Alabaster Way?

2 Likes

Check the map link above. We’ll be at the far end of Alabaster in the cul de sac. You’ll see us.

Gotta pay the rent some time. I road Fight solo on Tuesday. It was a beauty of a day. Definitely missed the group ride.

2 Likes