Entrance to Grey mountain MBT

Hi, can anyone tell me the direction to Grey mountain MBT which is close to Falmouth

@deljojoy, For the trails section of ECMTB, click on the three lines at top right of this page, and click on Trails:NS. Scroll down to find Gray Mountain. Or to go directly there, click on the link below:

Click on the Trail Head link at the top of the thread.

I’ve never ridden this trail, so I can’t tell you anything about it.

1 Like

Easiest routing would be take exit 7 on Hwy 101, take a right at hwy 1 and then an almost immediate left on to Falmouth Back Road. Follow this past Avon Golf Club and look for Eldridge Road on the right. There’s a Recreation Area not too far in where you can park.

Continue in on Eldridge Road to the trail system. The signage is getting better, but still not super. It’s better if you go with someone familiar with the trail system. I’ve been in a few times but can’t say I’m an expert in there. It’s definitely at least an intermediate trail system. Very rocky and rooty.

Thanks man

Thanks

If youre feeling bold, hit the road gap!

We should update that note about “maintenance is sporadic”. Maintenance has improved tremendously. @dealmac / @macdeal is probably the user here who rides there the most, I am guessing. Maybe he could update the wiki??

1 Like

The wiki for Whopper needs to be updated too. And Irishmans Rd. and Fight and Norawarren and bird sanctuary.

[quote=“Rolls, post:8, topic:5741, full:true”]
The wiki for Whopper needs to be updated. and Fight. [/quote]

Done.

3 Likes

Awesome.