Fat Bike Overnighter

I’m planning a fat bike overnighter for late January or early February. The tentative plan is a ride from the Bike and Bean to Moosehorn Lake, camp (self-supported) overnight, and then a return ride the next day. It’s still in the early planning stages so dates and camping location are flexible. If you are interested in an overnight fat bike trip feel free to reply or message me.

9 Likes

That sounds awesome!

Need to make this so grueling that only half the riders survive and Global makes a made-for-tv movie of the week about it!!

10 Likes

I’ll start by editing the thread title to something more clickbaity. Is clickbaity a word?

1 Like

Survival Of The Fattest

7 Likes

Fat Wreck

3 Likes

Fat and Furious: Bowater Drifts

6 Likes

Did that ride Thursday night in the rain, feel like you could go deeper, they are actively logging a few kms down the trail presently.
Sounds fun!

Thats what I was thinking. I’ll keep an eye on the road conditions, if they are still logging it will be packed in well.

1 Like

Got a soundtrack lined up already!

2 Likes

I’d come for a over-nighter just for a chance to sit around drinking listening to 90s punk!

I had this compilation, remember how good it felt to buy a CD and listen to it for the first time in the car after getting it!

3 Likes

Deal! I’ll bring the 80s punk.

2 Likes

Better stock up on D cells for that boom box.

1 Like