Found! stem OR bar for sale

I admit it. I did something stupid. But, I’m hoping someone out there might be able to help. The bars on my new bike are not a good fit for me, so I went looking for a new bar. I found a guy selling one with the proper rise, so I bought it. Turns out, it doesn’t fit the clamp on my stem. Before you chastise me for not measuring, understand that I did measure on three separate occassions. I just did the conversion from inches to millimeters in my head, and got it wrong. So, it is completely my fault.

As I see it, there are two options. Does anyone have a stem with a 35mm clamp that they could stand to part with? My current one is 50mm length, zero rise. Ideally, I’d like to find one similar, but with the larger clamp.

Failing that, does anyone want to buy this bar that doesn’t fit? It is a raceface alloy bar, with 35mm rise, and 35mm clamp size.

Good evening, i have a V2 pro ( 50mm long 35mm clamp ) used for 2 ryde from a new bike… 20$ and its yours ( taking dust for no reason and looking for an home :slight_smile: )

1 Like

That would work. Where are you located?

I got a stem. Thanks!

3 Likes