From Keppoch

Hello everyone,

Hope you are all enjoying the summer that has finally arrived. Just wanted to send out a quick note to let you know that we’ll be getting out to do some trail building very soon, stay tuned for that.

We also have a race being hosted at Keppoch next weekend, August 16th! Once again, we are looking for volunteers to lend a hand. Without all the great support we receive from volunteers, these events would just not be possible. We have various “jobs” for volunteers, and pretty much anyone is able to help out in one way or another.

Thanks!

• The Keppoch

Thanks for posting about this. I just got back to Nova Scotia and would be excited to check this out. Being without a DH bicycle I’ll probably go up to do some riding on the Saturday on the XC friendly trails but refrain from riding on race day. If you’re looking for help or volunteers on Sunday to do whatever send me a private message or email (see below) and we can make arrangements. I’ll also send along a note to the folks at the Highland Bike Shop to offer my services. Best,

Ryan
ryansutc(at)yahoo(dot)ca

If anyone is interesting in heading up to Keppoch for the weekend events and looking for a lift I have some space in the rental car I’m taking. I’ll be heading up Saturday morning around 9 and returning Sunday afternoon. Cheap accommodations can be had at St FX for saturday night (or you can camp at hill if you’re a real keener).

I’m normally mooching drives from other folks so it would be good to pay back the karma. email me if you’re interested.