SOLD: 2016 Specialized Demo 8 - medium

I HATE to see this thing go but time to make room in the fleet for a new rigs so…
For sale, size medium 2016 Alloy Specialized Demo 8 with carbon seat stay in Gallardo orange and black.

Parts kit is solid and reliable including…

• Excellent Öhlins TTX22m coil shock (rebuilt and custom tuned by S4 this spring) three spring weights. Currently has a Cane Creek Valt light weight steel spring on but will also come with two Öhlins coils in yellow
  • Custom 27.5 Boxxer coil with custom valved Avalanche Racing damper. Fork comes with two sets of springs (medium and firm I believe). BEST riding fork I have ever had. Supple, supportive, no spiking ever. The Avalanche cartridge was a BIG upgrade from stock.
  • Bike ships with aftermarket progressive linkage and stock linkage
  • Guide R brakes 8" rotors on both ends (new this spring)
  • Spank spike bar
  • Cane Creek 40 headset (new this spring)
  • Specialized direct mount stem
  • Sram XO 10speed derailleur
  • 11/32 cassette
  • Will sell Thomson post and or manual dropper post
  • Descendant cranks
  • Bash guard with top guide and narrow wide ring
  • 27.5 Stans Flow rims (Ex front MK3 rear)
  • Specialized front hub, E13 rear (rear hub could use a fresh axle but it gets the job done as is, has quick engagement and sounds great!)
  • Will sell with 2 Specialized Hillbilly tires, a butcher and a Minion. Currently has a front hillbilly and minion rear (new this summer) set up tubeless with Vittioria tire inserts (new this summer)
  • Can include a set of flat pedals

This bike rips, rides smooth and will handle anything you could ever think of riding. No trades, got a new bike in route. Bike has the usuall scuffs and scapes that you’ll expect, no dents or cracks.

$2,200 OBO. Bike is located in the Wolfville area. Can arrange test rides on suibable terrain, willing to ship or deliver within a reasonable range.

More pics to follow.

7 Likes

More images on the PB add

1 Like

Price drop! Come and get this thing!!

Bike is SOLD.

4 Likes