FS: Kali Invader helmet, brand new in box (Sold)

Anyone with a smallish head interested in a brand new, in box, Kali Invader?

I made the mistake of buying online and trusting the size chart – of course it doesn’t fit, and returning it back to Jenson is apparently going to be a sizeable pain in the ass, so here we are.

The helmet itself is actually pretty dope – super lightweight (640g), ultra ventilated full face designed for trail riding. Fidlock strap, adjustable visor, comes with a few sets of pads to dial in the fit. Not DH certified, apparently due to the size of the vents. Colour is matte black with some red accents inside the chin bar. Kali is offering lifetime crash replacement: if you crash, you send it back and they’ll apparently send you a new helmet.

I’d love to be rocking this helmet right now if it fit my noggin. This is a S/M, which according to the size chart is intended for heads up to 58cm in circumference, but I measured up at 57cm and it’s still a little too tight with the lowest profile pads installed. If you’re less than 57cm I think you should be good to go.

I’m into it $365 CAD after taxes and duties, looking to recoup $325 (anything less and it’ll make more sense for me to send it back).

Thanks for looking!

3 Likes

Yes please! If it fit its a deal!

1 Like

Very nice looking helmet!

1 Like

Going to send this back in a couple of days unless someone else happens to be interested — bumping the post just this once and then I’ll shut it down. Thanks!

Sold

1 Like