Grant Road trails

Never been to Grant road trails. Was wondering if was worth the half hour drive?Looking for about an hour and a half of hucking and jibbing

Also know as ‘The Cob’. I haven’t been there for at least a year, most likely longer. I know the trails had received some attention in the last few years after the original builder/maintainer stopped working on them, but I wouldn’t be surprised if they’re overgrown now. They used to be fairly fun trails, but you had to work for it and you always left feeling like you had ridden way more km’s than you actually had.

2 Likes

I was there a few weeks ago. Didn’t ride all the trails but what I did ride was in decent shape including Snakeline. Worth the trip? I’ve you want to ride something new/different I’d say yes.

2 Likes

Interesting. I was in there a few weeks ago and could barely find the trails!

I would also say don’t bother exploring Old Cobequid Road… at least when I was in there I had to resort to hike-a-bike to get around a fairly massive bog/marsh/mudhole that spanned a couple hundred yards of trail. Too bad really, cuz with a bit of maintenance it would be a fun XC trail.

1 Like

It’s not the easiest to navigate that’s for sure. If I recall correctly I followed the Old Cobequid (known to me as Wood Road) up to Dear Leg, then Ridgeline to Snakeline. I usually also hit Riverside and Down and Out but didn’t last time I was there.

1 Like