Grant Road Trails?

Located in Enfield area. Trailforks highlights them as an “unsanctioned trail”. Anybody here ever ride them?

1 Like

Also known as the Cobequid Trails or just “The Cob”… some decent trail in there for sure. Snake Line is a favorite though might be pretty challenging on a hardtail. There’s also a great line that runs parallel to the river that I like.

1 Like

OK good to know! Too bad full sus will be out of my price range for a while, but at least it’ll give me time to improve. “The Cob” is not far from where I live so I’ll have to check them out because it’ll be nice to have a fun trail to ride on weeknights that doesn’t require me to huck the bike on a rack and drive there.

1 Like

Might be a bit overgrown now since they don’t get much traffic. Still fun tho. Make sure you do a tick check after.

1 Like

I was talking about The Cob recently with @Chris_Dwyer-perkins, wondering if it might be worth trying to do some cleanup in there and clear the overgrowth.

1 Like

I’m paranoid about ticks so I usually do a check periodically during my rides. Good advice regardless.

2 Likes

Would like to get there soon.

1 Like

I live nearby and have been through the trails twice this season so far, but not all of them. They seemed to be in alright shape from what I found. A few mud holes but almost all are easy to get around. Snake line was really fun but I did struggle on my hard tail as suggested above. I would say it’s definitely worth checking them out if you have the time.

4 Likes