Grunter, Sunday morning at 11

Great ride…thoroughly enjoyed it!!

We’re riding Grunter at 11 on Sunday morning. If you feel like coming along give me a holler. Everybody’s welcome - for those of you who’ve ridden it before you’ll be pleased to know that some serious smoothing action has occurred within the last week or 2.

embrace the climbs to enjoy the downhill

I’m on call but hope you have a good ride

Gosh darn…I can’t make it again…gotta do the JDRF run.

You Pictou people and your causes. I want to send you a donation, BTW, what’s the link again?

I was on Grunter this morning smoothing out more bumps… we will have to change the name of the trail to Butter soon.

Great crew out today for an awesome ride.

Grunter took Colin’s new bike’s cherry too!!

Thanks so much for taking us through those trails. I can’t stop talking about how awesome the singletrack was that went down by the ravine. BTW Grunter is an appropriate name for those trails, I know I did my fair share of grunting getting up those climbs.

Happy to share, that’s what they’re for. It’s magical forest, that’s for sure. Come on out and ride anytime., we’re always happy for an extra pair of wheels or two!

I see that crazy phillips character

what rig are rocking now colin?

It’s an Opus Maadh 1, I got a great deal on an '09 model that I could’nt pass up. I’ve had it on two good rides so far and it’s begging for more.

It’s an Opus Maadh 1, I got a great deal on an '09 model that I could’nt pass up. I’ve had it on two good rides so far and it’s begging for more.
Awesome glad to see you’re able to ride an XC bike again

Picked up an older one still in the box for the wife in the spring, She is loving it. Very nice riding bike, makes me jealous.