Hide yo stuff, hide yo wife

Hide yo wife’s purse.

Friday evening the wife and I went biking at McDonald sport park. Got back to car and passenger window was smashed in and her purse was stolen. I’d bet 99% certain that if it was in the back under the cargo cover it would not have been seen and our window would not have been smashed.

So yeah, hide your stuff. Not much else you can do when the little cunts come around trying to be a nuisance.

There was a motion detection deer camera in teh woods, and we gave the SD card to the RCMP, but I’m not holding my breath too much on that one.

Good times!

Sorry to hear… :expressionless:

shitty…at mcdonald Sport park even. Never would have thought it would happen there for some reason.

People drive around to various parking lots/parks checking doors and looking for stuff in plain sight. Leaving a purse in full view is pretty much asking for your window or door handle to be destroyed. Sad but true.

The good news is, they have a suspect vehicle. I’m not going to say what it is quite yet. I’ll give it a week or 2 then will let you folks know what to look out for.

I’ve heard a few people say that but I never know why they do. Its no more or less special than any other location really. It can happen anywhere.

nothing worse than having your home/car broken into. there is such an overwhelming feeling of being violated

it sucks

Yeah, i guess I’m just a little optimistic of fellow humans behaviour is all. You’d think I’d have learned by now…lol.

I just heard on the news they caught a couple from Sackville for a string of thefts at a few places including from McDonald Park.

I too read that. We haven’t heard anything yet from the cops but hopefully soon :slight_smile: