HRM Recreation Survey

HRM has a survey about recreation in the rural parts of the city. I just took it. It’s exceptionally short. There are LOTS of opportunities to write in things like “not enough sanctioned mountain bike trails” or “my preferred recreation is mountain biking on sanctioned purpose built single track mountain bike trails”.

If you could take the time to do this it would be helpful as Mountain Bike Halifax is also working on a survey for the city to inform the mountain bike strategy. The more times staff have to read “I want to mountain bike” or “not enough sanctioned mtb trails” the better.

You can fill the survey out here: Surveys | Halifax

8 Likes

Done :raised_hands:

1 Like

Also done.

1 Like

Done.

Done and done.

Not sure if it matters, but I specified “technical singletrack” and “flow trail” mountain bike trails - just to indicate that the kind of trail I’d like to see - just in case the reader’s idea of mountain bike trail is rail-trail (not that there’s anything wrong with rail-trail :slight_smile: ).

2 Likes

I did the same thing and laid it on super thick.

1 Like

I also asked for an indoor foam pit/jumping facility :crossed_fingers: Gotta ask questions or you’ll have zero hope :rofl:

7 Likes

Done.

lol, if they stick it in Ecum Secum, it’s rural!

2 Likes

Done! :raised_hands:

2 Likes

Per the fine print, you can fill out the survey multiple times for other members of your household :sunglasses:

1 Like

Fills 3 out for the dogs…

4 Likes

Every time I try and fill it out, at the end when I’m choosing options on the last multiple choice, it says “select an option”…I’ve chosen 4! It won’t let me complete it. Has anyone else run into this?

@Jeremy_Golden it specifically says pick 3.

Holy crap how did I miss that twice…

If anyone needs me, I’ll be on sabbatical…

1 Like

done.

Done

Done!

Done!