Intermediate Victoria Park Ride, Truro NS (July 4, 2019 @ 6:30pm)

I’m planning my own ride to coincide with the Ladies MTB Skills clinic tonight, this will be an Intermediate pace ride that goes our own route and doesn’t interfere with them.

Where: Victoria Park, Young Street (pipeline) entrance
When: July 4, 6:30pm
Difficulty: Intermediate

Notes: WATER, bug spray, and lights depending on your energy levels. :slight_smile:
Loose plan is to ride B&B, Start Me Up, Satisfaction, The Pines, Pandemonium, Stick ‘Em Up, up the dirt road and down Trash Talkin’. Will figure out the rest from there. Maybe over to Treesum and McCready’s, or back the way we came with a detour to Stacked & Double Stacked (wall ride).

• Yes, see you there!
  • No, wish I could.
  • Maybe, I’ll let you know.

0 voters

This is not an official ECMTB ride.

2 Likes

Hub Cycle group ride is out tonight as well!

1 Like

Perhaps there will be a mixing of rides? I’m happy so long as I’m riding, but I heard that the lower section of Trash Talkin’ has seen some love from the trail elves so I’m definitely checking that out.

2 Likes

Oh man it’s smooooooth now. No more humps full of mud to slow you down. Park was drying up nicely yesterday, and it’s a hot one today. Pretty sure the hub group is meeting at 6:30 lower parking lot, then climbing to the pipeline at 6:45. Usually a pretty good turnout for the rides!

3 Likes

yes they have reworked the lower trash talking flows smooth quite fast, Matt is correct the hub cycle group hits lower lot 630 and 645 meet at the skills park by the pipeline lead by Rod from hub cycle normally.

4 Likes