ISO: 24” bike

Anyone have a 24” trail bike they are looking to sell?
My son has outgrown his current bike and it is upgrade time😀

1 Like

Sorry I can’t help yet. I saw this one on kijiji-not sure if still for sale or not. (I have no connections to the seller)the ad states 20inch wheels but that’s wrong. My dude had the disc brake version, they’re decent little bikes.

Good luck!

Good find, I’ll reach out to them.
Thank you

How soon are you looking? Two of my boys have got 24"s, and finances allowing, I’ll be looking to put them on something bigger in the spring. I’ll need to keep one for my youngest though.

If you do end up buying one, I’d look at something like the Giant XTC Jr 24 SL. I bought both boys them because they’re light, have an air fork, hydraulic brakes and an 8 spd free hub so you can upgrade brakes and drivetrain (up to 10spd and possibly 11) if you have spare parts.

1 Like

I’m not in a rush but wanted to get the process started early in case something pops up.

How much do you think you would sell one for in the Spring?

Just saw this one pop up as well (I have no connection to the seller).

this one looks pretty rad

1 Like

Thanks for the post. I did manage to find a bike already and forgot to close off this post.

4 Likes

Hey David, if you’re still looking to sell one of those Giant XTC 24” then I’d be interested. I’m not in a rush but would like to have by June, if possible. Please keep me posted. Thank you!

1 Like