Kentville Mountain Bike Festival!

Free up your labour day weekend, head to The Valley and don’t forget your mountain bike! There’s going to be plenty of fun rides, races and all around good times to be had in Kentville on the August 31 to September 2 weekend.

Confirmed events:

**Saturday August 31: ** Events take place at The Gorge.

• Guided trail rides
  • XC Team Relay Race
  • BBQ fundraiser for the AVMBA
  • Grand Opening of the Gorge Skills Park!!

Sunday September 1: Events take place at The Gorge.

• Points Series XC race
  • BBQ fundraiser for the AVMBA

Monday Sept 2: Events start downtown Kentville, exact locations will be posted as soon as finalized.

• Family Group Bike Ride, great for the kids!
  • All ages, Downtown Mountain Bike Challenge.* This is basically an mini XC Eliminator held downtown Kentville. There will be recreational categories and competitive categories. Fun for all ages and abilities. Trust me this will be very, very fun with rollers, speed bumps, sand traps, table tops and more great obstacles. *

Keep an eye on our facbook page http://www.facebook.com/trailflow/events for more details or email events@trailflow.ca

Looks like a great event. I hope I have the time off to go and enjoy some of the celebrations

Pre ride’s at The Gorge available Wednesday night starting at 6:30! I’ll be around on the weekend as well, not sure on times thou yet.

This is going to be very fun!

Long weekend coming up and the preparations have been made for the Kentville Mountain Bike Festival. The Welcome kits have been received by Trailflow and ready to be distributed. We’ll see you in Kentville this weekend!

Another chance for a pre ride tomorrow night, meet at The Gorge for 6:00

I’m looking for some teammates for the relay race on Saturday. Looking for one or two folks to join me.

Some updates;

a) Trails are in fantastic shape!
b) The course for Saturdays relay is very, very fun!
c) Goodies are starting to roll in for the welcome kits. Stickers, chain lube, more stickers, coupons from local business, race info and more all tucked in to a sweet little bag from Dakine.
d) This weekends weather is looking good. The trail is down right dusty right now so the little bit of rain were getting tomorrow will be perfect.
e) Having a permeant skills park is rad.
f) The Town of Kentville dropped of six new bike racks to The Gorge for us to help keep your sweet rides happy when their at rest.
g) I love bikes!

The XC race is a go for today (Sunday), but all events have been cancelled for Monday.