Keppoch Enduro Oct 17th - Get Ready!

Who’s ready for the shreddy this coming Phaturday?
Looks like registration has been strong with some categories sold out.
I’m heading up Friday w my son. We’re meeting some of the NF and NB crew there to do some shuttle laps Fri afternoon, curious to check out the stages and dial it in.

Gonna be a time!
Who else is reg’d?

https://www.instagram.com/p/CGTQSf1nhCH/?igshid=1ktng2qk8feg1

4 Likes

Im pretty excited, not gunna lie.

1 Like

Was planning to just hit it sight unseen but if people are hitting it Friday I might jump in on that action.

1 Like

I’ll be surprised if there’s not a sizeable # of riders there Friday afternoon.

I think that pre-riding is an easy recommendation.

I’m a big fan of the ‘PreRide, ReRide, Freeride’ motto when it comes to previewing and descending at speed in fresh territory.

2 Likes

Debating on going up friday as well. Hoping the wether forcast changes for saturday. As of right now its calling for rain. Which will make things interesting lol.

1 Like

Stoked. I haven’t raced in years. Wish I could come up Friday, but I’ll just have to go on faith and memory on Saturday. See y’all there.

5 Likes

I’m heading up Saturday morning.
When are they posting up the trails that are being raced? Ive heard some things, but nothing official.

1 Like

I didn’t register because I thought my wife had exams on Monday. Now she’s realised she’s got an extra week. :frowning:

I’d be keen to hear from anyone who has registered and can’t make this weekend.

I’m ready

1 Like

Hey Josh, from their site: " *courses and routes will be officially released by 11:00 A.M. on October 16, 2020."

1 Like

Hi David, their itinerary appears to say that their may be a late/day of registration option, it might be worth dropping the organizer a note to see about registering.

https://www.thekeppoch.ca/enduro-info-and-rules

2 Likes

Weather is looking sporty.

Bring on the Endurance related activities.

1 Like
3 Likes

Missed that. Thanks man.

Is it poor form to speculate on here what we will be racing? :speak_no_evil:

Saturday is Election Day for some so please don’t forget to vote online today before 7pm!

4 Likes

No man, speculate away!
I’ve heard rumours too.
Logic tells me that since there’s 4 stages in a venue with about 5-6 really popular descending trails you’ve got a solid chance of guessing most of the stages.
The outlier would be if they were using the less frequented, less steep, more pedally, trails to the East or West of the ‘main’ runs, but again, logic tells me that since this event has all come together in the space of one month the organizer won’t have had time to get complicated or overly creative about linking any outlier trails together.
I was promised a “fun mix of new school flowy trails and old school rooty singletrack ranging from blue to black” so that sounds good to me!

2 Likes

Chicken Cougar/Skyline/Money Shot… This is just a guess and 100% speculation.

Not sure about the 4th. Maybe the newest jump/bike park trail? (Cant remember its name)

Either way its gonna be a blast.

1 Like

Did my pre ride this past weekend, can’t wait for Saturday :grin:

2 Likes

Stoked! Sweatbands, check. 20201015_151000|500x500

1 Like

I’ve got lots of electrical tape if anyone needs to tape anything to their frames.:fire:

1 Like