Keppoch Enduro Oct 17th - Get Ready!

Looks like we might miss the rain tomorrow :crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

Stages are already available in their website.

https://www.thekeppoch.ca/#enduro

1 Like

Those climbs will be interesting

Is there go arounds for the jumps does anyone know

1 Like

Based on what the course outline is, there are ride around for everything I believe and Riverside is all tables to it can all be rolled

1 Like

Ok cool thanks

Pretty sure I read somewhere that all man made feature would have an alternate line made available.

2 Likes

Thanks

Ready to roll

6 Likes

Ughhh so pissed bike is still in the shop
Have fun fellas!

Cleaned up, rebuilt the full linkage, pedals, and BB. Re-torqued all bolts to spec. Swapped on some tires with better tread. Ready to go full send. Let’s do this!

13 Likes

See you guys tomorrow!

6 Likes

The bike is ready! See you all tomorrow.

11 Likes

Such a positive vibe among everyone present yesterday. Been a while since I was excited about a bicycling event. Will post a bike pic when the sun is up, it’s still in the back of the truck.

7 Likes

lube the chain and ready to roll

6 Likes

We ready!!

9 Likes

Have a good day today guys!

2 Likes

I’m gutted I couldn’t make it out. Work got in the way. Good luck to all riders!

I showed my 4yr old some of the social media posts and he said, “I wanna go there too mum. It doesn’t work to race mountain bikes on the computer.”

So shame on his parents for not taking him up to watch I guess…

Great event today. Everyone seems to have had a blast.
I managed to dislocate my shoulder on stage 3 near the end, but other than that had a great time. :metal:

Thanks to all the organizers for their hard work, can’t wait for the next one. (Minus the damaged turkey wing) It was slicker than snot on a door handle in places!

8 Likes