We are starting a kids MTB group ride and skills clinic!
Meet at the Shubie Canal Parking lot
First ride: Friday June 7th
How to participate:
- be between age 7 & 15
- hold a BNS kids racing license with membership in the City of Lakes Cycling Club (For insurance purposes)
- RSVP each week by commenting on that weeks post
Our fearless leaders: Shawn, Keli, Nat and Heather will be leading the kids in groups on the trails and through single track, working on skills, line choices and getting faster - and most importantly having FUN!
What to bring:
- a mountain bike in good working condition
- water bottle
- wear weather appropriate clothing and shoes
- long sleeves recommended, there are some raspberry and blackberry bushes along the trail
- wear bug spray!
Go here to get your membership: there are no other costs the club members are volunteering to run this program.