Looking for a day ride on Friday (August 23)

I’m thinking of taking the day off work on Friday and going for a ride. My first thoughts are Truro or the valley. I’d prefer it if someone could show me around. Is anyone available during the day?

I’m open to other places as well. If I can’t find anyone, I’ll probably find some place around Halifax to spin the wheels.

1 Like

I’ll check for Friday. Maybe I could get off after lunch. Or alternatively I’ll work from home :wink:.

I love touring people around Vic Park. And trust me its amazing right now…

1 Like

Cool, let me know. I’ve ridden there a few times, but not yet this year.

1 Like

As it stands Friday afternoon I can be free.

1 Like

I’m on vacation, where are you planning on riding?

1 Like

I think the plan is Victoria Park tomorrow afternoon. @SQUATCH what time are you available? I’m good any time after 11am.

1 Like

I should be good all day after then. Up to you. I suggest climbing up from the lower park. Food plus snacks. Let me know when youd like to go should be a decent temp all day

I’m driving from the city, so I normally park at the top lot. Is there a reason you prefer the lower lot? I was under the impression most of the trails down there are for people on foot

Alright top lot. We just do it for the climb/decend few sights to see. But top it is Wood Street?

I just took a closer look. There are parking lots all around that park!

The one I have parked at before is
https://goo.gl/maps/Cr5jZgstvwsEqqya7
Up near the skills park.

When I went hiking there, I parked at the lower lot (park road, I think). It doesn’t really matter, but I know those two lots.

Alright let’s park up top. Since you are driving you pick the time. I can ride over in 5 min.

Nice. How about 1pm?

1 Like

Sounds good see you then.

1 Like

I’m going to check out the skills park tomorrow, may see you guys there

2 Likes

I’ll be there at 1

2 Likes

Sweet man. Just got thr bike a last minute turn up so I’m ready to roll. Thanks Hub Cycle.

1 Like