Lots Of New Parts For Sale: Sram drivetrain, brakes, race face bar (Now with updated pricing!)

I have a rather large collection of parts that came off of my bike that are for sale. I will update as I get everything sorted out. I will try to get some pictures up, feel free to ask any questions. Multiple item discounts will also apply as I would much prefer to sell local than on Pinkbike and have to ship things.

New RaceFace Affect R bar- 35mm clamp, 780mm wide, 20 mm rise $50

New Maxxis Minion DHF EXO TR 29x2.3 $50

New Maxxis Minion DHR 2 EXO TR 29x2.3 $50

New Sram NX Eagle Drive train. This is a 12 speed drivetrain that does not require an xd hub driver, it fits on a standard 10/11 speed free hub. Included is a rear der, shifter, 11-50T cassette, brand new uncut chain, 175mm cranks with x-sync chainring and the Sram Dub threaded bb. $500

New Sram Guide T 4 piston brakes front and rear (no rotors or mounting hardware) $225

New RaceFace Affect dropper 150mm travel 31.6mm seatpost $250

1 Like

(cough) @Chris_Dwyer-perkins (cough) :smiley:

Hahaha not a bad idea :stuck_out_tongue: @a.mart my bike is in the shop as I snapped my bars. I should hear from them by Thursday. Depending on the price I might be interested in bar. I will also have to check the clamp size on my current stem. Do you know the sweep on them?

Definitely double check your clamp as 31.8mm is the most common size and these are 35mm. The bar is 8 deg back and 5 deg up.

1 Like

Any pics avail?

1 Like

Iā€™m planning on getting pictures if everything when I get a chance. I was more focused on getting the new bike ready haha. Anything you want to see?

Start w/ everything :grimacing:

2 Likes

See above for pictures.

1 Like