Minto - The Whole Lobster Roll - June 18/22

It’s back, save the date!

From the FB event page:

ABOUT TWLR:
Take the challenge! Ride all of Minto’s trails that encompass “The Whole Lobster Roll” - in one day. This is an unoffical event for all skill levels and ages who want to get in on the fun.

BADGES (your choice!):
The Whole Lobster Roll - 35km
Whole Lobster Roll w/ butter - 44km
The Claw - 20km
The Tail - 15km

DEPARTURE TIMES:
Whole Lobster Roll w/butter - 10am
Whole Lobster Roll - 10:15am
The Claw - 11am
The Tail - 11:15am

FOOD & BEVERAGE:
Milda’s Pizza will be on site for lunch & dinner. Tiny Trails bar opens at noon.

CHOOSE YOUR BADGE:

The Whole Lobster Roll - 37km of both Legacy & New England trails:

JDI, Beginner Trail, Coal Mine, Jones Trail, Mud Dump, Geiger Counter, 8200 Connector, 8200, Tabula Rasa, Caveat Emptor, Dragline, Spoil Banks, Upper Canadian, Serenity Now, Forlogne, Castor, Canary, Doctor’s Orders, Insanity Later, Scotia Bank, Highwall, & Reclamation.

The Whole Lobster Roll with Butter – 45km of every trail:

JDI, Beginner Trail, Coal Mine, Jones Trail, Mud Dump, Geiger Counter, 8200 Connector, 8200, Tabula Rasa, Caveat Emptor, Dragline, Spoil Banks, Upper Canadian, Serenity Now, Forlogne, Castor, Canary, Doctor’s Orders, Insanity Later, Shaken, Not Stirred, Shaken Not Stirred, Novel Strain, Black Gold, The Outer Limits, Viral, Social Distancing, Scotia Banks, Highwall, & Reclamation.

The Claw – 22km of the New England trails:

Tabula Rasa, Caveat Emptor, Dragline
Spoil Banks, Upper Canadian, Serenity Now, Forlogne, Castor, Canary, Doctor’s Orders, Insanity Later, Scotia Banks, Highwall & Reclamation.

The Tail – 15km of the Legacy trails:

JDI, Beginner Trail, Coal Mine, Jones Trail, Mud Dump, Geiger Counter, 8200 Connector, & 8200.

ABOUT TWLR:
Q: Why “The Whole Lobster Roll”? A: The Whole Lobster Roll was created by MTBM for those who want to devour all the trails in Minto in one day. A culinary nod to Moab’s mecca of MTB trails and “The Whole Enchilada”. The north east coast equivalent is “The Lobster Roll”. It’s decadent, smooth, a little crunchy, and can bite you if you get distracted by the wonder of its creation.

7 Likes

What’s the date? (Not trying to be confrontational, just don’t have a facebook account).

June 18-22, not sure what is happening on what days though

Date’s in the title, June 18, 2022. One day only.

Whoops, forgot it was 2022

Lol, I thought that was 2018, I’m out of touch man. Thanks.

2 Likes

Is there a cost? I’m trying to get back into the biking more this summer and this sounds like it would be a blast!

3 Likes

@cyyn that’s all the info that was provided by the organizer. Send them a message via the Facebook link above, or perhaps more info will be released as it gets closer.

$15 for VeloNB members, $25 for non members. No registration link yet though.

1 Like

Registration is now live.

1 Like