Mountain Bike Meme Thread

Must have been some conversation in the driveway when he put that sign up.

7 Likes

4 Likes

1 Like

“Hector is going to be running 3 SL7s with 12 speed Dura-ace Di2. And on top of that he just came into Harry’s and he ordered 3 sets of Enve SES 5.6s, with GP5000s and a Ceramic Speed OSPW System.”

2 Likes

He wishes…

2 Likes

6 Likes

25/24 baby

7 Likes

6 Likes

She should of clarified that…ha

8 Likes

Not a meme, but still very appropriate :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

Regardless of political views this was funny.

emphasized text

3 Likes

If only the ceramic speed systems didn’t make more drag :wink:

FB_IMG_1655901837748

3 Likes

4 Likes

midpack memes

4 Likes

I’m sure you and most do as well but I generally just try to be like “Thats awesome, keep at it!” Regardless of what the ride was.

I have heard lots of things like “I went mountain biking at the Salt Marsh Trail, it was pretty rough in some places!” but try to keep in mind that 2 years ago I was in the same position.
While I personally spend too much time comparing myself to Strava Top 10s, I wouldn’t want to bring down anyone else who feels proud of their ride or do anything but encourage people to get out there and ride their bike, regardless of how slow or how little distance they go. Every additional person out there pedalling means more support for trails, bike lanes and someone who is not going to try and run us off the road when behind the wheel.

Insert “Sir this is a Wendy’s” meme as this probably comes off as a bit of a rant in a response to a meme but wanted to put it out there as someone that is still learning and developing as a rider myself (lead me into anything with a black diamond for confirmation) and leads a beginner MTB ride. It doesn’t take much for an enthusiastic new rider to push their bike to the back of the garage to collect dust.

Fortunately the local cycling scene is generally pretty welcoming to new riders.

7 Likes

No it’s true. I’m stoked that Brian McNutt (our local septic guy and all around cool dude) was inspired by us and bought a fat bike for tooling around on his property up the road. Same goes for Jimmy on the Cape who brought his Mtn bike to me three years ago for an overhaul and is now thinking of getting an electric bike. I love hearing people’s war stories, to a point, but it’s just as cool hearing someone discovering cycling. Which reminds me of this classic comic book cover…

3 Likes

10 Likes