New music

Since nobody is going to see any live music anytime soon thought I would share some down and dirty tuneage.

1 Like

Weird, I remember this being a lot heavier https://youtu.be/_Q0tZ5fLVrU

The kids and I like to rock out to this in the living room.

2 Likes

Sorry, not new. But sometimes you have to fall down a PJ Harvey Rabbit hole.

Hereā€™s one for you Shawn. Couple years old but I just fell on to it and this guy has a wicked voice.

2 Likes

This one is good too and appropriate for these times.

FFDP all the way.

1 Like

The Last Internationale are a great band to get into when you just want to rock. Get into ā€˜em if you have a project on the go and want rock and rolling background music.
Or if you need a good dance party while youā€™re cooking dinner. :metal:

Hereā€™s one I thought we could all use.

Cheers!

4 Likes
1 Like

So this song tells the story of the movie the warriors. If you havenā€™t seen do yourself a favour and watch this cult classic. I rate it right up there with the adventures of buckaroo banzai across the 8th dimensions. What havenā€™t seen it either do yourself a second favour.
2 Likes

More girl power pop rock. Seems to be a trend in this thread so letā€™s keep it going :love_you_gesture:
1 Like

Idles are ridiculous

NOFX keeps dropping new music to get us through quarantine

Fucked Up are classic, newer music is a weird blend of rock and hardcore and it somehow works

All female punk from Japan? sure why not

1 Like

Digginā€™ the Idles!

1 Like
1 Like

This brought back some 20 year old memories! I know I saw Stereolab somewhere around 98-01 but canā€™t remember where and when.

1 Like

Working my way through this album, seems pretty solid so far. Produced by the one and only Stevil Kinevil

I love covers that are done well. I put them in two categories mimics and spins.
This is certainly in the putting your own spin on it category

4 Likes

Recently stumbled across this on Spotify, definitely a cover with an interesting spin: https://open.spotify.com/album/6q06UOgQapofK5GgEg97ng?si=6dy97rNwR5izwrwRtU6MbA

ā€œBreatheā€ by The Great Discord (Prodigy cover)