Nova scotia mountian bike trails association

Thanks

wow what a positive meeting that was. that was exactly the way i would have invisioned things going. the info that was provided by garret as well as the suggestions he had clearly call for us to form a provincial trails association and sham bang before the meeting was done we were well on our way to having just that. not really sure were to even start there were so many topics of information discussed but the underlining fact was that the other trail groups and all levels of goverment are looking to deal with a provincial association. once this is formed funding grants and legitamite seats on other trails boards and projects will open up to us. there are some exiting projects both underway and in development that we have an opurtunity to become involved with. as an example we were told of a project that has been started in the nile mile river area. this is just the kind of thing we are not even aware of by not being involved . there will i am sure be a lot more details coming from the meeting but i thought i would get the the discussion moving forward on a cold winter day.

It was a fantastic meeting!
I have created an email address for the new Association: NSMTBTA@live.ca

Anyone looking to stay updated on our ventures should send an email to this address and I’ll add them to the contacts. I’ll also be posting up the minutes here on the site very shortly.

It was a fantastic meeting!
I have created an email address for the new Association: NSMTBTA@gmail.com

Anyone looking to stay updated on our ventures should send an email to this address and I’ll add them to the contacts. I’ll also be posting up the minutes here on the site very shortly.

The minutes are now posted in the NSMTBTA Group.

Where do you find this group? Can you post a link like these in the Group section?

Annapolis Valley Mountain Bike Association

Halifax Cycling Coaliton

International Mountain Bike Association

Bicycle Nova Scotia

Velo New Brunswick

Velo Halifax Bicycle Club

The Trail’r Park Girls

The Ride Girls

The Bicycles Plus Cycling Club

Bicycles Can Save The Planet

Jim, scroll down a little on the home page and you will see a little box below new posts called latest groups.