Online Enduro Challenge Segment Nomination Thread

@supercraig you could probably include 2 segments from Keppoch but to avoid guys taking the shuttle for access, you could force people to climb one of the xc trails up as proof of climb? Just trying to include Keppoch while staying within the Enduro theme.

1 Like

Plenty of enduro events including EWS events have shuttle or lift accessed stages depending on the venue.

5 Likes

I’m not going to micro manage it down to that level.

5 Likes

Yes, I’m aware of that but many dont and some you even have to carry your bike on your shoulders.
If people are cool with shuttle access then Keppoch would be great for added Gravity options.

2 Likes

Woodville links a 2km enduro trail
Eh to bee link in reverse
Cross parking lot
Head to gravity link

I’ll make sure theres a segment on it by spring
Pretty sure there might be already

2 Likes

Gorge has stadium and also purple hayes

2 Likes

Halifax- OspreyDH/SpartanDH
Annapolis- Gravitylink/Stadium
Wentworth- Bigthrill/MKUltra
Fitzpatrick- Bikemonkey/OriginalFitz
Keppoch- Skyline/DirtMerchant

2 Likes

MK Ultra is one of those top secret runs with no public Strava listing, also an active rail through the middle of it.

3 Likes

We could always just choose 2 trails on the ski hill side?

Big thrill is more flowy

Seems to me that Wentworth Ski Hill is an odd “grey zone” as far as public access. I know plenty of people in certain circles ride there but officially there is nothing that says to the general public that is open for mountain biking.

I don’t think I’ve ridden Big Thrill. Not knowingly anyway.

1 Like

Really? Pretty sure I found it on Strava before I rode it. Might be thinking of something else, though.

Just had a look, it and a few others are missing from my ride that day so I’m guessing the settings for them have changed. I have a time for MK Above Train but no leaderboard or anything shows up.

It’s on Trailforks, but they won’t allow it on Strava.

See edit above.

1 Like