Parts for Sale - Updated 04 March 21

2021 Fox Float DPX-2
This shock is in excellent condition with low use. The Kashima coated shaft is in excellent condition with no scratches. I performed a basic service and inspection before listing. There is a single 0.2 inch token installed.
This is a Trunnion mount shock with a 205mm length and 60mm stroke. I don’t know if it will fit your bike, that’s up to you.
Includes a Fox air volume tuning kit that includes the following tokens: 1.02 inch, 0.86 inch, 0.6 inch, 0.4 inch, and 0.2 inch.
Also included is a set of red decals for the air sleeve and reservoir.

Retails for approx. $720 CAD. The air volume kit retails for $25.

$550

2 Likes

I’ll grab the assegai tire off you

1 Like

Hey Craig, not sure if the Guide R bits are still available, but if they are i’ll buy them.

1 Like

Ug, tapered steerer.

1 Like

Sold

Done

Tire is sold already?

The Assegai? I’m holding that for you. Send me a PM and we’ll set something up

No v-brake posts either.

1 Like

order a new CSU from Fox–problem solved

It’s been a while but aren’t they $600?

not that much.

Manitou Markhor Comp – S4 Suspension or order one of these

I have a very similar fork. 2011 32 150 fit, but with the talas removed and a straight steerer tube. I wonder if I could use my CSU with the bottoms of this fork? Any experts know?

I thought of doing that but the reason I’m even considering replacing it is that the csu is creaky cracky. Holding out for a lottery win and then its new bike all the way.

I was thinking it would be great for spare parts. But I need to stop collecting 26" parts at some point haha.

2 Likes

I am new to this and see the SRAM Guide R brakes have been spoken for. If for whatever reason you still have them I would buy them.

1 Like

Supercraig, looking for a fork to replace one that went kaput on my kid’s Giant Trance. This would fit. Wondering when I might be able to come have a look. I’m a shift worker and won’t be off until Monday but if it works, I could swing by on Saturday…

1 Like

It cost me $240 + tax for a black ano replacement for my 2019 34s.

1 Like

Huh, not bad. Still more than I’m willing to spend though.