Pedal Trout Bottle Drive

pedaltrout.com/pedaltrout-bo … ay-nights/

Here comes the ask. That’s right, like every other site or community in the world we need some cash to do things we do. The first thing on our list is that we’d like to purchase a large vinyl banner to take to events, basically to advertise the website and attract more users. They cost between three and four hundred bucks for a good sized one.

How do I help? You might ask… its simple! Every Tuesday night ride we’d love it if you would take your empty-returnable bottles and cans to the ride and donate them to us. (Or, if you don’t do the Tuesday rides, just email us at info@pedaltrout.com and we may be able to pick them up) We promise not to spend it on more beer. HONEST!! :slight_smile:

As always thanks for your support.

I assume you want all refundable containers? pop bottles, etc etc.

Great idea!! I’ll be lugging my bags of returnables to ya whenever I can… :slight_smile:

Hey guys,

Shoot me some details on the banner you need, I might be able to get you a bro deal on one, seeing as I have access to a printer and a ton of vinyl.

@pepperjester - For sure! We have a line on a bro right now,but if you can trump him that’d be awesome :slight_smile: Once I have a design I’ll shoot it your way.

@ryanhutchinson -yes, refundable.

I am in the Banner Business and produce these all the time. I will gladly produce it for free. :sunglasses:

Holla at me!

kmock@bromoc.com

www.bromoc.com

[quote=“muddy”]I am in the Banner Business and produce these all the time. I will gladly produce it for free. :sunglasses:

Holla at me!

kmock@bromoc.com

bromoc.com[/quote]

Good on ya Kirk! :smiley:

[quote=“muddy”]I am in the Banner Business and produce these all the time. I will gladly produce it for free. :sunglasses:

Holla at me!

kmock@bromoc.com

bromoc.com[/quote]

That would be SICK!

@muddy - That is a tremendously generous offer! Let me put together a draft image of sorts and get it your way. I can’t thank you enough. This will help us build our community.

Please shoot me an email at jeff@pedaltrout.com so we can chat it up.

Thanks again.

– Now we can spend all donated bottle money on BEER!!

Done!

I’m always on the hunts for set of Hydros! I ride on BB7’s and they just are not anywhere near powerful enough. If anyone has a good deal on a set of hydraulic brakes I would gladly make an offer. I’ll cash in some of my good Karma points I receive for helping with the banner. See that is how shit works. I don’t expect them for free just because I am doing a banner for free. I volunteered for the banner.I do love me a good deal on some brakes though. New or very good used condition is great

You’ll have the BEST banner. I promise