Pedaltrout Digital Scavenger Hunt

Here at Pedaltrout we strive to provide fun events that the whole family can participate in. We feel that events that regardless of how much you paid for your bike, or how many years you have ridden you can enjoy the ride, and share a few laughs before, during and after the event.

We have another one coming up that is perfect for the whole family.

**Digital Scavenger Hunt: **

What is it
It is very simple. You will be given a list of things to photograph within a certain time frame and the person/team who gets the most pictures in the shortest time. Participants must be riding a bike during the event.

When
August 18th
Registration 9:15 - 9:45
Event 10:00 - 12:00

Where
MacDonald Park
1390 Cobequid Road

What you need
A working Bike, helmet
Camera/Camera Equipped Phone

Cost
$5.00 per person

Prizes
Prizes are donated by Bicycles Plus in Bedford

Questions
email info@pedalrout.com for more info

Wow, thanks to http://www.bicyclesplus.ca for donating prizes!

Top prize is a Trance X maybe? :wink:

This actually sounds fun!!!

Great family event and affordable to participate in as well.

They are tons of fun.
We did one when PedalTrout was first created. All participants had a blast!

Sounds like fun. I will pass it along. Post this to your Facebook page as well.

Sounds like a lot of fun. I may be available for it. What kind of terrain will it mainly be on

Mostly gravel multiuse trails with a couple of singletrackish paths.

I’m looking forward to seeing a bunch of new faces and familiar faces this weekend. Aaron from Bicycles Plus will also be there if you have any question on the tech side of things, or just want to chat about the latest offerings by Giant.

I have the list of items to take pics all done.

Special thanks to Bicycles Plus for prizes and Aaron Perrott will be there to answer any technical questions you may have on bike repair and setup as well as any questions regarding the Giant lineup.

There will also be Lemonaid and Hot Dogs for sale onsite for during or after the hunt!

The weather looks great for this Sunday, hope to see a bunch of folks there enjoying the trails at McDonald Park, and having a time!

Big thanks to Bicycles Plus for all the prizes! It was a great time.

what a fun time… thanks everyone

Thanks to everyone who showed up and Aaron, Sheldon, Jeff V. and of course Barry at Bicycles Plus. Barry really showed up with some great prizes especially heading into the night riding season.

I am encouraged to do a similar event next year as well, with a change of date to maybe accomodate more folks to come out and enjoy our local trails.

What was the turn out?

We had about 10 consisting of mostly kids, which was great. Next year we’ll reevaluate the date to allow for more folks to come out and enjoy the fun!