Pedaltrout Jerseys

Jerseys cost $70.00 (taxes included of course).

I have the following sizes currently avialable. I will do another shipment when I receive enough orders.

2 Small, 2 Medium, 2 Large, 1 Xlarge

I can order them up to 2xLarge I believe, and I can order XSmall as well. If you want to try them on prior to ordering I will the above sizes avialable at next week’s Tuesday evening ride, or call me and we can set something up.

After much deliberation we will be placing an order for jerseys tomorrow.

I will be ordering 12 jerseys to begin with and when demand allows I will happily order more. I am aiming at a price of $70.00 per jersey. The jersey is a performance material that wicks the sweat away from your body. The model we’ve chosen does not have any pockets or zippers. The logos and colours will be sublimated on the material and they last! I have 3 jerseys from the same company which are 4-7 years old and have not faded at all. The Pedaltrout logo will be front and centre on the chest.

The sizes range from XXS - XXL.

If you are interested please let me know and I will make sure there is one available for you. I take a large and I’m average build, 5’10.

I will have a pic of the proof once I get it, and will post it up.

We also have some pedaltrout stickers available! Suggested price of $2.00 per sticker. All proceeds go towards the upkeep and maintenance of the site.

Contact myself - Riderx (Mike), or Rallykia (Aaron) for your stickers.

Stickers are sold in person only!

I have just placed the order for the jerseys. I will have a final proof within five days and then we will be off to the races!

I have ordered the following sizes: 2 small, 3 medium, 4 large, 2 xlarge, and 1 xxl. Some have been spoken for already, but I can do another order and use these ones for sizing purposes.

i am interested in 1 … guessing xl? i can make 2nd order if needed… want to try one though :slight_smile:

We’ll incorporate it into a christmas party maybe.

Here is the proof that has been approved and we should be receiving jerseys in 6-8 weeks.

I want stickers!!

Will you be around Sunday for the ride at the links? I will bring some down then.

Jerseys have been shippped from BC today. End of next week possibly?

Jerseys are here!

They look terrific. Jeff will be wearing one this evening at the weekly ride and Aaron will be at the meeting for the Mcintosh Run Trail Project, and I will be working wishing I could be at either event.

Here are some pics:

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa55/konsrider/IMG_0769.jpg]Back

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa55/konsrider/IMG_0767.jpg]Front

Jerseys are here!

They look terrific. Jeff will be wearing one this evening at the weekly ride and Aaron will be at the meeting for the Mcintosh Run Trail Project, and I will be working wishing I could be at either event.

Here are some pics:

Front:

i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa55 … G_0767.jpg

Back:

i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa55 … G_0769.jpg

There’s a bonus pic of the front there…oops