Pedaltrout/Sportwheels BBQ

When:
OCTOBER 5TH

DATE CHANGE, PLEASE SEE ABOVE

Where:
My cottage in Mount Uniacke

• directions will be given to those who have participated in at least one ride via email.

What:
A party for all ages!

Fireworks, bike races, bonfire, and a potluck. I supply the location, burgers, hotdogs, fireworks. You supply yourself, and something yummy. The afternoon will have some games, a small obstacle course set up and families are more than welcome. This is to hang out with fellow riders and meet your families as well. The evening has a fireworks display, a roaring bonfire and yes, it becomes a little rowdier.

Cost:

FREE! to those who have participated in a ride with Pedaltrout/Sportwheels weekly rides throughout the year. There is plenty of room for tents, some extra beds, and enough floor space for sleeping bags.

This is merely an excuse to get together, eat, be merry and share stories of trips taken and dream of trips to be taken.

PLEASE CONTACT ME VIA EMAIL AT MIKE@PEDALTROUT.COM IF YOU HAVEN’T ALREADY IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO ATTEND. I WILL NOT BE PUTTING DIRECTIONS ONLINE PUBLICLY FOR PRIVACY REASONS.

With the date change, we may be able to make it!

Awesome!

I was hoping it would work for most.

Hoping I can make it out to this week’s ride so I can qualify for this haha.

The more the merrier!

I’m in need of renting or borrowing a projector for a laptop for the party. If anyone would happen to have one, or know someone whom is willing to loan it out, or rent it out for a night I’d be might grateful.

More info here: http://www.pedaltrout.com/event/pedaltrout-weekly-rides-bbq/

Things are shaping up nicely. I’ve got the food, the beer is done, bikes prepped for the races, wood for the fire secured, fireworks in the process of being bought, and I just have to clean up the cottage a bit and we’re good to go.

I’ll post up a few reminders in the up coming days regarding directions, parking, lodging, etc.

There is a ride in Gore on October 6th, which I am very close to, so we can take that in as well if we wish.

Fireworks - check
Fire wood - check
Food - check
Beer Brewed - check
Bikes Prepped - check

I guess the only thing left is for next weekend to arrive. This is going to be another epic Pedaltrout party. We have some great prizes coming from Sportwheels who sponsored our rides in 2013. If you’ve been out on one of our rides this year, drop a line at mike@pedaltrout.com for directions and we’ll see you October 5th.

Looking like great weather for the festivities.

Aye, looking forward to it. And so are the pallets in my yard.

How much water is in the lake?

Well, would you be willing to jump off a boat? I will seriously try to arrange it…you know what I’m talking about.

If there is 10 feet of water I will.

I will be at the cottage very soon. If you need me call me on my cell at 220-0848 or at the cottage at 866-2959

Well that was fun… what I remember :slight_smile: Totally safe event too!

That was indeed a royal hoot! Much flamage. Good times.

Thank you to everyone who came out and enjoyed the show. The rides are continuing throughout the fall and winter. They will be posted as per normal and again everyone is welcome.

Special thanks to Sportwheels for their continued support including gift cards and I also have some other prizes here that I shall draw for and get the prizes to the right folks.

I found a jacket that was left at the cottage. Blue, if it’s yours let me know.

Sorry we couldn’t stay longer. Glad we made it out for the fireworks / near death of Aaron.

good times for sure. we stayed up till past 3 and even got back up in the morning and fanned the flames once again but in the end there were still a couple pieces of wood left. the flaming stunts were my favorite.