Pedaltrout/Sportwheels Weekly mountain bike ride - July 16th

The Pedaltrout Weekly Mountain Bike Rides are suitable for anyone. We welcome all ages and skill levels. All you need is a mountain bike in working order and a helmet to enjoy the ride.

We haven’t ridden at Nine Mile River yet this year and with the hot weather lately, I’m hoping it’s dry. So come on out and join us for a ride. If you want to caravan out let me know and we can arrange a place to meet.

Otherwise: Take exit 7 off of the 102 (Irving Big Stop). Turn right and continue until you come to a Y intersetion with Home Hardwarde on left. Turn left and follow this road over the overpass and keep right at the next Y in the road. This should be Old Enfield Road. Continue until next intersection (Y) and keep right. Follow this road until you see the park entrance on your left. Any questions let me know.

This Trail is mainly gravel crusher dust with twisty turns, some bridges, and a few wet spots. Less technical than Spider Lake, Narrower and twistier (not a real word I know), than MacDonald Park.

We will be on the trail at 7pm Call or email me with any questions: mike@pedaltrout, or 220-0848

Remember we are collecting your recyclables to offset the cost of server fees and other fun stuff associated with the site. If you have any bottles at home you would like to dispose of, let us know or bring them to the ride and we will gladly take them off your hands.

Great ride. The trail was a bit wet in places, but it is mountain biking after all. Two trees were moved and the trail was thoroughly enjoyed by all. 'Til next week.

From the ride. If it seems fuzzy, make sure it’s showing on 720p (HD) instead of 480p

Those are some looong bridges! Digging your ride, coaster brakes?

Yup, not much on brake modulation. Just on or off.