Pedaltrout/Sportwheels Weekly mtb ride-Sept 17th

The Pedaltrout Weekly Mountain Bike Rides are suitable for anyone. We welcome all ages and skill levels. All you need is a mountain bike in working order and a helmet to enjoy the ride.

Remember to charge your lights! It’s getting dark early now.

The ride will take place at McDonald Park this week with the one and only Jeff ‘Bignose’ Macdonald leading the charge. We will be hitting the trail at 7:00 sharp to use as much natural light as possible. There may be some spare light available if you need.

Man I wish I had a car for this reason :P, or maybe getting a rack mounted on my motorcycle will be the next project…

Anywho, I may just pop in to say hi to everyone and introduce myself, as I have previous commitments at 8:30 and wouldn’t want to burden anyone with having to drive me there and back in time…

Im in. Could someone post directions on how to get to meet point again??

If I remember correctly, its up the road that goes around muddy pond off cobequid right?

Kinger: correct

mcdonaldsportspark.com/

I’m in…will be bringing a couple bags of recycles for the cause…

Wife and I should be there as well.

Great ride last night… thanx to all who came out and who PROMISED upon pain of death to participate in the trail clearing event to be announced…lol

Couldn’t make it. The wife ( :-D) was working and it was our monthiversary, although we wanted to. Hopefully next week.