Pedaltrout/Sportwheels Weekly MTB Ride

Looks like we are going to have a pretty amazing night to go riding again. I’ve been spoiled a bit lately with all the flowy trails in the valley I fear my technical skills are disappearing so I think that Whopper would be an awesome place to head again.

I’m thinking a different route though. Let’s do Flipside. We can meet at the parking lot beside the Coke plant in Timberlea. For those who need a little help getting there it located on Lakeside Park Drive. Essentially the same trail head as the BLT trail.

Hope to see everyone there.

When: July 22nd, 7pm
Where: Whopper (flipside) Meet at the parking lot beside the Coke Plant in Timberlea.

Just a reminder, these rides are open to anyone. It is a pretty laid back ride.

My tentative plan is to ride flipside in and out, but we could extend it and ride into the green mile as far as possible to explore a bit and then double back.

Which trail is this Green Mile you speak of? I thought I knew them all but perhaps there is fresh trail to ride.

Green Mile is about half way (?) along Suzie Q. Just after the fun twisty downhill section if you ride the trail powerlines to the lake loop direction.

Good call on exploring Green Mile - really nice section of trail back there.

Sorry I missed it. The shop is moving from Wolfville to Kentville so lots of stuff to do. I will make it next week for sure!