Planning a gorge trip

Planning a gorge trip sometime this fall. Ive never been
Just looking for some info. Best trails? Hardtail have no problem getting through it?

1 Like

Kentville Trailforks
Take a look at the trailforks link above.
The Gorge itself is just part of a rather large network of trails in the Kentville/Coldbrook area.
A hardtail will have no problem riding any of the trails. It’s got a good mix of everything.

1 Like

Talk to @riderx. He is the KING of the Valley

1 Like

When are you thinking. I am available this Sunday for a ride.

Hardtail will work no prob!

The gorge is a blast, I enjoy going up the service road, hitting some of the trails around the top and then ALWAYS come down the full length of the stadium. I found Stadium to be the funnest trail for my riding style, but purple Hayes and freeride park also offer tons of fun. As for the hardtail, shouldn’t be a problem. I go through there on my hardtail strictly, and have also taken a dirt jumper with 100mm travel off most trails and features, I’d say you should be golden! I go to the gorge every day after work, I’m by no means an expert but if you want to tag along on a random day I’m more than likely around

3 Likes

Right on. Thanks guys
Its looking like im aiming for next weekend. Ill post on here when i know for sure

1 Like

Might take the day off monday and head up if the weathers still looks good.
If anyones from out that way and gonna be around let me know on here.
Im in dartmouth but ill be up and on the go pretty early if i do head up.

I was thinking of taking some time off later in the week and heading up to the valley. Or maybe next weekend. If you want to ride then I’ll be game. Though, I don’t know my way around the trails either.

I too would be up for trying the gorge. Just getting back into biking this year and spending time on the fight trail

I’ll be hitting some gorge today for any around

Got out to gorge yesterday. Thought it was awsome! Just the type of riding i like and very easy to navigate having never been before.
Thanks for the stadium recommendation. Was a little hesitant at first with a black rating but it was so fun and not overly challenging

4 Likes

Awesome! Yeah I’d say it’s more so a blue square at best, all the features have alternate lines. It’s a lot of fun in a short space for sure :grin: